Added most screws and limit switches. I like the fact that the limit switches on the sides are under the frame and protected. I may eventually switch to optical barriers as I feel this would be more reliable / repeatable (at least for the home).
I also confirmed that MACH3/4 support Axis+/- limit switches. I also started to think of a safe way to mount the electronics inside the frame. I’m planning to use either rubber mounted or spring suspension in order to keep vibrations away from the electronic. Also planning to put at least one fan to ensure proper airflow. I’m also looking at putting the VFD right up in the mast and water pump/tank(s) under the bed which would allow for a totally standalone machine (just need to feed power and air)