After working with wood and MDF, I quickly realized that I needed something to collect all the dust. I couldn’t fix a ready-made design so I grabbed some good ideas in existing design and rolled out my own.
- Transparent enough to be able to see the spindle / work area
- Clamp-on spindle
- Removable vacuum hose – store away when not used
- Allow for long / short tool lenght
- Flexible bristles so as not to snag into the material
- Magnetic dust shoe to allow quick access to work area and different bristles lengths